The 4th meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2013 is scheduled for 30 August 2013 (Friday) at 4:00pm at Board Room, Construction Industry Council Headquarters, 15/F Allied Kajima Building, 138 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1) 2nd Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2013
2) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2013
3) 2nd Meeting of Committee on Procurement for 2013
4) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Subcontracting for 2013
5) 4th Meeting of Construction Industry Training Board for 2013
6) 5th Meeting of Construction Workers Registration Board for 2013
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
28 August 2013
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:35